Reviews

Thursday 19 November 2015

Mood Board

    For my digital image colour shoot I wanted my key colour to be red as my chosen model has red hair and I wanted that to be the main focus of the images, so for this mood board I took some images from the internet that related to some of the poses that I used in my final images and also looked at different types of lighting, poses and composition of the actual image. As you'll be able to see I tried to find images that had a red theme or had an element of red in the image, even if it was just lipstick or the hair colour, as for poses I tried to look for images that was from the shoulders up or close ups of the face and neck.
   As for the make-up that I used on the shoot on both my male and female models I wanted it to be very light make-up as if they wasn't wearing anything at all which is also what I tried to find in finding images for my mood board, this was the main focus especially for the male model as there isn't anything worse than being able to tell that a man is wearing tones and make-up in a beauty shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment