Reviews

Sunday 8 November 2015

Some of My Favourite Beauty Images

   Here are some of my favourite beauty images from various photographers. What drew me to these images was mainly the lighting that was used in them, as they're quite soft focus yet harsh enough to still show definition to the face which is what I want to recreate in my beauty images when I come to shoot them. The black and white images I've included have really got me thinking about black and white lighting as well, as lighting for black and white will work differently for coloured images so for my black and white shoot I will defiantly be trying to recreate some of these images lighting as they're beautiful. I also like the different poses in these images as they also inspired me for my own images by using hands around or on the face and how they've shot the images from different angles yet it still gets across the profile and front on images we have to produce for this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment