Reviews

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Lighting Diagrams For My Final Beauty Images


These two diagrams will be the layout of my lighting set up that I plan to use for my two beauty shoots on my male and female model. The first diagram will be used on my male model as I wanted to keep the lighting more harsh as on males harsh lighting can look more flattering compared to if it was a female modelling in the same shoot, and to create this I'll either use a beauty dish or a soft box to create these effects I'm after. For my second diagram I wanted to recreate some images that was taken a few weeks ago where we lit up the background which makes images seem more softer and angelic, which I think will go perfectly with my model of choice as she has quite soft features so her face paired with this lighting with really make the image pop. For this lighting also I will probably have the power on the highest setting which will also make the background more exposed and creates that soft faded effect which is something I really enjoy on female models as it can bring out eye, hair, or lip colours and make them more intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment