Reviews

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Practicing In Lesson

    For this practice session we was playing with a different set up of lights and how to create a soft glowing look to an image. To create this we had two back lights lighting up the background on pretty much full power and having a beauty dish or soft box in front of the model to set off the back lights which when the camera goes off create this soft blown out effect that you can see from the images above. After these images was taken I decided that this is one of the lighting set ups that I want to use for my final digital image project, as I felt it would be so flattering on pretty much anyone as it makes you look radiant, soft focus and I also noticed that this kind of lighting can really bring out colours such as bright eye colours, hair, lips ect, which is something I really want to emphasise as my female model has bright red hair and red is also my chosen key colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment