Reviews

Thursday 3 December 2015

Final Images: Colour Beauty




    These are my three final colour beauty images that I shot in the studio a couple of weeks ago. To start off, I'm very proud of these and my black and white images as at the start of this year I could never of worked in a studio and known what had to be done to get a decent picture and I'd like to think I've produced six good images that show how much I've learnt over the past three months.
    For these images I used two studio lights to light up the background on a very high power setting to make sure I got that soft, glowing effect which is what I wanted to create with these images, and also used a soft box to the right side of the model to set off the background lights. What I also found when taking these images is that this set up can really emphasise and bring out colours, which after looking at the images in post production I learned to really like this effect.
    In post production all I really did was change the contrast and brightness to really bring out the colours in the images. To finish off I took the blemish tool and spot treated the skin where ever she needed it, and used the burn tool to hide the fine lines under the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment