Reviews

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Some Of My Beauty Shoot Outtakes!

    These are some of the final images from my beauty shoot! Although I didn't end up picking these images to show for my final submission, I am happy with them on how they turned out and how I decided to use the lighting for both my models and worked around what suited them better, apposed to just lighting them in different ways just because I had to. When it came to the editing portion of the shoot I didn't want to do crazy retouching and make their skin super smooth or 100% perfected as that isn't beauty in my eyes, I wanted you to be able to see the fine lines under the eyes and maybe some uneven skin showing though as it brings life into images of people. After doing hardly any retouching on the skin I then moved to brightness and contrast of the images, I wanted you to see definite contrast between shadows and highlights on the face and background and for the colour, for the red hair which was my chosen colour to really pop and be as bright as possible which the lighting I chose to do on her really enhanced her hair and eye colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment